$("p.neat").addClass("ohmy").show("slow"); Midwest Mama's Reviews: Scentsy Review for Stephanea Boyce

Monday, October 29, 2012

Scentsy Review for Stephanea Boyce

~Scentsy Review~

(excuse the crooked photo lol)

Look at the two great products we got to review.  The product on the left is the Layers Dryer Disks in Quiver scent. I would say this is a neutral/manly scent for those whose significant others do not like the flowery scents. these are $7.00 for the 2 disks. They also come in 3 other scents, Coconut Lemongrass, French Lavender, and Sunkissed Citrus.
The directions are really easy. All you do is throw one of the disks in the dryer with your clothing(not recommended for children's clothes or flame resistant clothes). I have been using my first disk for a week(I do several loads of laundry a day with a family of 6 hehe) I would definitely buy these again.

The 2nd product I reviewed was the new Layers Hand Soap in the Coconut Lemongrass scent. It comes in an 8 fl. oz. for $6.00 each. It comes in 19 other scents. I was going for a less girly scent since we only have the 1 bathroom and 4 stinky boys(including hubby) in our household. I definitely love the light airy scent. It is not overpowering at all. 


I think both of these items would make great gifts for housewarming parties or Christmas. 

Make sure you check out Stephanea Boyce's Scentsy page. You can also sign up for her newsletter here

Are you interested in joining Scentsy? Here is a peek at what comes in the kit.




No comments:

Post a Comment