$("p.neat").addClass("ohmy").show("slow"); Midwest Mama's Reviews: Good afternoon MMR Fans

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Good afternoon MMR Fans

Its a happy Saturday in the Pierce house.  Hubby still has his job for now.  We went on date night last night which consisted of dinner at Red Robin, a trip to Sam's Club, and a couponing trip to Target. HEHE Yup I dragged my husband to Target so I could use some coupons before they expired. Here is a list of what I got..2 sippy cups, 4 bottles of all free and clear, 2 bottles of dove body wash, 4 packs of schick razors, 2 bottles of Garnier Fructis, 8 bottles of Herbal Essence, and some Garnier styling spray. Total out of pocket=28.13 :) saved $77.05.

I love to coupon..its time consuming but with a family of 6 on one income..it helps a ton. If you ever have questions just shoot me an email at midwestmamasreviews@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment