$("p.neat").addClass("ohmy").show("slow"); Midwest Mama's Reviews: Melissa review of Bella B

Friday, October 12, 2012

Melissa review of Bella B

~Melissa's Review~
am not one to buy organic body wash, I was a J&J girl. But after I received a gift set of Bella B products by Bella B Bodycare, I fell in love with Bella B. The gift set contained Squeaky Bee Bodywash and Shampoo, Silk Honey Baby Daily Moisturizing Lotion, and Honey Bum Diaper Rash Butter. You can find the gift set here.



The shampoo comes in a 13oz bottle and lasts forever! I use it on both the little boys. I love love love the way it smells! I also love the fact that it is a tear free formula. With a toddler and an infant a tear free formula is a must! Bella B Honey lotion is a keeper in this house. Just like the shampoo the smell is amazing! And of course it would with key organic ingredients like shea, mango, aloe vera, and avocado. 
The Bella B Honey Bum diaper rash butter has helped many a bums in this house! Jeremiah gets diaper rashes frequently and Bella B seems to do the trick with clearing them up fast. There is one thing that I do not like about it, and that is that it only comes in a 2oz tube. Now it could be because I have 2 in diapers but it does not seem to last long. 
There are a few other Bella B products I want to try as well. 
Like the Sunny Bee Natural Sunscreen, a 40 SPF sunscreen. This is will be a must try for swimming and playing outside this summer. 
The Tummy to Toes sounds so nice and my legs and feet are screaming to try it!



Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation for this review. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment