$("p.neat").addClass("ohmy").show("slow"); Midwest Mama's Reviews: Review~Dapper Snappers Toddler Belt

Friday, February 15, 2013

Review~Dapper Snappers Toddler Belt


Recently I received the opportunity to review a kids belt from Dapper Snappers. I must say I LOVE THIS BELT. It is so easy to use, it does not effect my toddler from using the potty, and I even used it on my 11yr old :)


About Dapper Snappers: This GENIUS product consists of a short piece of suspender elastic with snaps that fits in the back 3 belt loops of the child's pants and snaps over the outer 2 loops to cinch the pants thereby keeping them from falling down. In essence, it's a kind of toddler belt.


Dapper Snappers "Fix Droopy Drawers in a Snap!" and are a smart, cost-saving alternative to adjustable waist pants for skinny toddlers and preschoolers.

Dapper Snappers are:

*Versatile in a wide range of colors for girls and boys
*Recommended for ages 9 months -6 years old and One Size Fits All
*Perfect for kids who are in between sizes or wearing hand-me-downs!
*Adjustable to 4 sizes
*Convenient - no need to remove for diaper changes & doesn’t impede potty training
*100%  in the USA
*Mom-invented

If you are looking for a money saving solution to a common childhood wardrobe malfunction, Dapper Snappers are for you! Only $10.95 for the Toddler Belts






Check back tomorrow for a giveaway :) I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment