$("p.neat").addClass("ohmy").show("slow"); Midwest Mama's Reviews: CollageIt Free iOS Review

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

CollageIt Free iOS Review

Have you ever wanted to make those cute collage photos you see posted around the internet? Not real savvy with hard to use photo editing software? Well I have the perfect solution for you. CollageIt Free by Pearl Mountain Software. If you have a compatible Apple device, you will definitely want to download this application.

You can import up to 9 photos and by simply tapping the screen you can edit, rotate, resize, flip, delete, or adjust the border and space between each of these photos. There are also 4 different collage themes, Manual, Center, Grid, and Mosaic with 30+ templates.





The best part is that you can save your collage as an image file, send it via email, or share it on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr with such ease. Who couldn't do this?

My 14 year old daughter loves this application. Here is a collage she made for her FAVORITE boy band, One Direction.
This is done with the Center theme


Here is another one she made with her future wedding ideas..yes I know she is only 14 but when did you start planning your wedding? LOL A girl can dream right?

This was done in the Mosaic theme

Be sure to check out the CollageIt Free app HERE

Thank you to Candy with www.pearlmountainsoft.com for picking me as a reviewer and giving me the opportunity to test this product.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment