$("p.neat").addClass("ohmy").show("slow"); Midwest Mama's Reviews: "I'm The Daddy" Bag o' Books Review

Thursday, February 14, 2013

"I'm The Daddy" Bag o' Books Review



Help the new dad celebrate the arrival of his baby with a Bag O’ 
Bag O’ Books by DaddyScrubs
Books by DaddyScrubs.  The new dad gift comes with an “I’m the Daddy” reusable bag and seven popular baby and daddy books, plus a parenting guide.

Included in the I’m the Daddy Trunk Bag made from 100% natural cotton canvas are these great daddy/children’s books:
  • I Love You, Daddy! by Edie Evans
  • What Daddy Bear Loves by Paige Nickell
  • What Daddy Duck Loves by Paige Nickell
  • The Daddy Book by Todd Parr
  • Just Me and My Dad by Mercer Mayer
  • The New Dad's Survival Guide by Scott Mactavish
  • Clifford's Day with Dad by Norman Bridwell
Also included in the canvas bag is a pair of  “I’m the Daddy” sunglasses.
The Bag O’Books from DaddyScrubs is the perfect start for child and daddy bonding time. And as the child get older they will be able  pick out new books to add to the Bag O’Books, making reading time with dad even more special.
DaddyScrubs’ Bag O’Books ($49.95) makes a perfect shower or holiday gift for any expectant daddy.
Other expectant father gifts for the proud, new dad are shirts, hoodies, hats, travel mugs all with the “I’m the Daddy” logo. Of course, what would Daddy Scrubs be without offering comfortable scrubs for that big day in the delivery room.
Be sure to check back tomorrow for the "Im The Daddy" Bag O' Books Giveaway hosted by Midwest Mamas Reviews and DaddyScrubs
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment